All services are available for Residential and Commercial
Regular cleaning of your carpets helps improve the air quality of your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet. Let us help make your home clean and healthy.
Why should you clean your carpets regularly?
Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
- Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
- Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet’s needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can’t do. This way there are no surprises.
- Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in its original position.
- Pre-treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
- To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.
Click here get a FREE ESTIMATE from one of our professional cleaners.
See the difference
Get a FREE ESTIMATE from one of our professional cleaners
Tile and Grout Cleaning
We know that tile and grout can be the hardest things to clean in your home. Let us take on the dirty work for you.
Yes, your chairs and couches need cleaning too. Let us help rid them of smells, allergens, dust and dirt. Your family deserves a healthy place to sit.
Couch/Sofa/Sectional: $100 – $200 each
Chair/Love seat: $50 each
Vehicle Carpet/Upholstery: Starting at $110
Give your home that new sparkle. We know power washing can be time consuming and a lot of work. Let us handle making your home look like new.
We have the tools, knowledge and experience to do it right and leave your exterior looking like new. We will power wash: